Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.886 ARS / TTD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,496 prices entered by 674 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 100% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $181,567 (20,433 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $91,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Changsha costs 20元 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)