Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,605 prices entered by 671 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.116 ARS / ZAR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $129,114 (R 31,367) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $101,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,363,840 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)