Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 473%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,586 prices entered by 776 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.239 ARS / HTG *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 101% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $255,436 (206,184 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $127,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hua Hin costs 12,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jodhpur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)