Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,251 prices entered by 657 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.545 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 30% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $128,579 (€1,932) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $99,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petrolina costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)