Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,375 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00396 ARS / KHR
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 17% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,651 (921,099 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)