Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Buenos Aires, Argentina
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,479 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00377 ARS / KHR
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 26% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,934 (1,043,432 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)