Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Buenos Aires, Argentina
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,419 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00366 ARS / KHR
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 67% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $6,252 (1,707,128 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phnom Penh costs 144,000 Riels (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hanover costs €539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,270 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)