Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25,791 prices entered by 1,954 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00239 ARS / KHR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 172% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 7% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 46% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,650 (1,524,375 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Limerick costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Buffalo, New York costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 240,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)