Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Buenos Aires, Argentina
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,709 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00347 ARS / KHR
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 84% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $4,595 (1,323,447 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yangon costs 12,000 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 86,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨46,498 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,607 (about 2 hours ago)