Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25,175 prices entered by 1,908 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00231 ARS / KHR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 15% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 159% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vienna is 13% cheaper than in Leicester
- Cost of living in Singapore is 12% cheaper than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 47% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,670 (1,589,921 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 600KM (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Braga costs €150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €28,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)