Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,123 prices entered by 648 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.560 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $161,129 (€2,421) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $83,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Heraklion costs €0.74 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)