Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,240 prices entered by 660 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.901 ARS / HRK *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $120,589 (13,547 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $94,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Changsha costs 20元 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 2 hours ago)