Cost of living in Orkney, South Africa vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,206 prices entered by 648 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.134 ARS / ZAR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orkney (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $118,459 (R 28,657) in Orkney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $87,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 14,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Natal costs R$ 4.79 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jalandhar costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tarragona costs €6,880 (about 2 hours ago)