Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Buenos Aires, Argentina
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.980 ARS / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,913 prices entered by 1,257 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 254% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €550 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bern costs CHF 1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)