Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 72.904 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,183 prices entered by 1,193 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 292% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $434,949 ($5,966) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $111,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chillan costs CH$14,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (about 3 hours ago)