Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.340 ARS / BRL *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,547 prices entered by 666 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $98,868 (R$ 6,895) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $83,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$650,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 700KM (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)