Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.596 ARS / KES *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,703 prices entered by 705 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 53% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $139,258 (Shilling233,801) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $91,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Changsha costs 20元 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 2 hours ago)