Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,245 prices entered by 660 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.545 ARS / JPY *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 151% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $250,895 (¥460,673) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $100,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)