Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,151 prices entered by 649 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.845 ARS / INR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 12% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $96,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $84,030 (₨99,496) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)