Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,206 prices entered by 648 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.355 ARS / TND *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $95,897 (4,491 Dinar) in Nabeul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $94,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brescia costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)