Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 155.837 ARS / OMR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,461 prices entered by 692 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 93% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $188,890 (﷼ 1,212) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $98,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brescia costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)