Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.398 ARS / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,146 prices entered by 872 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 78% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)