Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Buenos Aires, Argentina
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.534 ARS / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,856 prices entered by 630 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $215 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元0.28 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $158 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)