Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.208 ARS / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,317 prices entered by 583 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 46% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Winnipeg costs C$0.05 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$27 (about 2 hours ago)