Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,151 prices entered by 649 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 42.897 ARS / LYD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $103,331 (2,409 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $96,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)