Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 93.930 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,646 prices entered by 851 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 205% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $384,502 ($4,093) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $126,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leipzig costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)