Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.676 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 29,887 prices entered by 2,402 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Kampala is about the same as in Kampala
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 165% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $8,270 ($855) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quebec City costs C$19 (9 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omsk costs руб 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)