Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 92.819 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,638 prices entered by 845 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 202% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $380,942 ($4,104) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $126,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ostrava costs 479,900 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$80,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boise, Idaho costs $0.84 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Mexico City costs Mex$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)