Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Buenos Aires, Argentina
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.295 ARS / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 30,591 prices entered by 2,489 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 210% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ljubljana costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨600,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kigali costs 24,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)