Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.993 ARS / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,080 prices entered by 771 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 275% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)