Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Buenos Aires, Argentina
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.202 ARS / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,056 prices entered by 441 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 239% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $404 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabriz costs ﷼ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brescia costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)