Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.683 ARS / MXN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 10,750 prices entered by 1,124 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $144,617 (Mex$ 39,265) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $116,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Brasília costs R$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 22 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Malaga costs €770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)