Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.758 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,560 prices entered by 675 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $196,097 ($3,175) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $102,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.430 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)