Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01801 ARS / COP *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,275 prices entered by 787 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $115,290 (COL$6,402,795) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $97,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$650,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 700KM (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)