Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,450 prices entered by 655 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00147 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $105,313 (﷼ 71,799,727) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $101,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 409 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨2.00 (about 3 hours ago)