Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,470 prices entered by 599 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00277 ARS / VES *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $84,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $49,604 (17,936,296 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Queretaro costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)