Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,245 prices entered by 665 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.947 ARS / MZN *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 54% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $143,565 (151,541 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $93,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nadi costs 11 FJ$ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Zarqa costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Managua costs 14,529 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lisbon costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)