Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,482 prices entered by 663 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01801 ARS / COP *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $86,605 (COL$4,809,732) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $86,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$650,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 700KM (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)