Cost of living in Mangalore, India vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,580 prices entered by 664 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.859 ARS / INR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 19% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $90,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $72,675 (₨84,596) in Mangalore.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.430 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)