Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.779 ARS / NIO *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,465 prices entered by 680 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 11% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $94,731 (53,261 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $85,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Turin costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$75,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaén costs €620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)