Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,303 prices entered by 667 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.350 ARS / SEK *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 118% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $196,124 (30,884 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $90,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monclova costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)