Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,782 prices entered by 709 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16453 ARS / XAF *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 125% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $297,409 (1,807,600 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $132,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)