Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,245 prices entered by 666 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12086 ARS / AOA *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 56% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $145,320 (1,202,425 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $93,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nadi costs 11 FJ$ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zarqa costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Managua costs 14,529 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lisbon costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)