Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 132.442 ARS / GBP *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,855 prices entered by 1,084 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 294% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $539,173 (£4,071) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $137,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 4 hours ago)