Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.603 ARS / PEN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 10,808 prices entered by 1,039 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $142,383 (S/. 6,299) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $115,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Bangalore costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in León costs Mex$ 412,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)