Cost of living in Lille, France vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,145 prices entered by 650 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.939 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 103% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $185,011 (€2,764) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $91,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monclova costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)