Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,210 prices entered by 651 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.704 ARS / CNY *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 19% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $111,762 (12,841元) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $94,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)