Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,216 prices entered by 661 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.545 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $158,813 (€2,387) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $84,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Turin costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$75,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaén costs €620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)