Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,694 prices entered by 702 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16551 ARS / NGN *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 35% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $115,934 (700,473 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $86,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 14,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Natal costs R$ 4.79 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jalandhar costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tarragona costs €6,880 (about 2 hours ago)