Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,402 prices entered by 660 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07751 ARS / CLP *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $115,532 (CH$1,490,449) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $83,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $110 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)