Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.924 ARS / BOB *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,766 prices entered by 703 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $116,006 ($b12,999) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $92,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs $b97,650 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vigo costs €1.36 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 90,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Helsinki costs €1.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)