Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,897 prices entered by 736 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 201.454 ARS / KWD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 101% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $192,728 (Dinar 957) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $96,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.430 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)