Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,157 prices entered by 650 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.796 ARS / MYR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $109,521 (RM7,402) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $84,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petrolina costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)