Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,439 prices entered by 658 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.769 ARS / MYR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $133,297 (RM9,026) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $99,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Mumbai costs ₨4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Miami, Florida costs $1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vratsa costs 300 лв (about 3 hours ago)