Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,175 prices entered by 652 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.797 ARS / MYR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $122,720 (RM8,294) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $88,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)