Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,496 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.731 ARS / TRY
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,990 (843TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元29,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$36,490 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $130 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kiev costs 1,400₴ (about 3 hours ago)