Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,345 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.976 ARS / TRY
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $4,284 (861TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨2.30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cologne costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)