Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,111 prices entered by 391 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.254 ARS / TRY
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $1,956 (460TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)