Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,161 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.070 ARS / TRY
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,840 (757TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $24 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨29 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Christchurch costs NZ$849 (about 2 hours ago)