Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,348 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.289 ARS / TRY
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $3,161 (737TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)