Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,238 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.970 ARS / TRY
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $5,200 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $5,000 (1,006TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)