Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,198 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.068 ARS / TRY
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $4,066 (802TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guam costs $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 40 TT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)