Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,088 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.720 ARS / TRY
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $2,206 (467TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (35 minutes ago)