Cost of living in Kharagpur, India vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,345 prices entered by 651 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.860 ARS / INR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $96,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $80,683 (₨93,764) in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kahramanmaraş costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)