Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,405 prices entered by 653 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00147 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $100,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $82,546 (﷼ 56,277,731) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.430 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)