Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,972 prices entered by 724 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.526 ARS / NPR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 17% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $117,454 (₨ 223,218) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $100,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunja costs COL$10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)