Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,210 prices entered by 651 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.701 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $106,516 (€1,597) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $84,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geelong costs AU$65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bago costs 2,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cancún costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)