Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,151 prices entered by 649 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.329 ARS / SDG *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 69% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $138,213 (104,005 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $82,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)